Gaming of Clones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meerkat's Staff Application

Go down

Meerkat's Staff Application Empty Meerkat's Staff Application

Post by Meerkat Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:34 pm

Name: Commander Cody / Meerkat. My real name is Declan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96660885

How long have you been playing on the server?: I joined this server on the day of the launch but I have been with this community from ACG and through out DiverseRP.

Have any staff members recommended you?: I have not spoken to any admins directly if they think I would be a good admin or not. All I know is I'm not hated and I get along with people on the server.

Any Experience: I have experience on a HaloRP and StarwarsRP both within the same community, ORG or Outer Rim Gaming. I have had experience with ULX commands just I have had no experience with Nut Script.

Hours on GMOD: 918 hours and counting.

Why do you want to become a Staff Member?: I have been with the community for a while now and I always have a joy whenever I get to help nice people who are friendly and polite. I believe my self to be friendly but I can't speak for myself that's for others to judge.I consider a lot of the people on this server as mates because I can always have a fun time with them. Without this community I would have nothing to do and I wouldn't have all of these people that respect me in a way and so I want to pay them back by being able to help them whenever they need it.

Why you? Why not someone else?: Everyone has their own little characteristics that make them different and unique. Everyone has a chance at what they want to do and I want to try and become an admin for this great community. It is hard for someone to describe their own characteristics but I believe four of mine to be positive, friendly, polite and helpful. Sure other people will have these quirks but everyone is different with how they act with them.

Anything else?: I wish everyone else who is reading this good luck with whatever they want to do in life. You should all keep striving towards your dream and NEVER give up on it.

Meerkat

Back to top Go down