Gaming of Clones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha's Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Alpha's Admin Application  Empty Alpha's Admin Application

Post by Sarcastic Alpha Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:20 am

Name: Adam Foster, CT-1247 Alpha

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92797498

How long have you been playing on the server?: I have been on this server since it started but I was on DiverseRP from January 27th, 2016.

Have any staff members recommended you?: I have not been recomended but I am in the trusted group. I do not know if that counts for anything. I was also granted temporary adminship on the first day the server was up to help set everything up.

Any Experience:I was an Administrator on Vendetta Gaming, which was run by Ragnar and Doc, before it closed down and transferred to this server. Doc, Zomb, Pluto, Ragnar, Erebus, Plasma, Fours, and Thanatos can vouch that I was an effective admin, and while I did have some fun sometimes, it did not progress to minging and I did my job and was an asset to the server.

Hours on GMOD: Here we go, I have 1435 hours on Gmod

Why do you want to become a Staff Member?: I want to help people out, there are next to none American Admins yet, and the Australian admins are not on for most of the American day (Time that most Americans are on the server) I can set up mini events, whitelist, and make sure everything is running smoothly on the server.

Why you? Why not someone else?: I have experience with ULX and Commands, so I already start off a little bit better equipped than the average Joe. I am not a minge, I take my jobs very seriously, and I spend as much time as I can on the server. (When I am not busy or making custom textures for plaermodels for the server.)

Anything else?: Not really. If you let me become an admin I will not let you down
Sarcastic Alpha
Sarcastic Alpha

Back to top Go down

Alpha's Admin Application  Empty Re: Alpha's Admin Application

Post by bobischilled/Donald Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:53 pm

+Support
Alpha is a nice guy who is really active on the server, he can roleplay quite well, a good person to be around and overall just a good guy who'd make a good addition to the team.

bobischilled/Donald

Back to top Go down

Post by Quackbar Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:47 pm

+Support
what donald said Razz

Quackbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down