Gaming of Clones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Injustice's Staff Application

Go down

Injustice's Staff Application Empty Injustice's Staff Application

Post by Injustice Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Name: Tristan, CT-2552 Injustice, GOC | FG | PN-Mod | Injustice

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54048727

How long have you been playing on the server?: i have currently only been on the server for 2 days but i have over 10 months Star Wars RP experience 4-7 of those being on Diverse RP

Have any staff members recommended you?: No

Any Experience: I have 1 months of admin experience on Colossal Gaming Hogwarts RP before it was shut down over 5 months ago and 5 Weeks - 1 months experience Senior Moderating Osiris Gaming Star Wars RP before it was shut down just 3 days ago.

Hours on GMOD: I have 2165 hours on GMOD its confirmed I have no life

Why do you want to become a Staff Member?: I want to become a staff member to help out the community in any way possible, over time I have grown to like the people of this server since I have known them since diverse RP and I would like to provide any support that the server may need I will be on every day after school I will be on for about 4-5 hours and weekends I can be on pretty much all day. the main reason for me wanting to help the community is that it is a great one and the day diverse RP went down was probably one of the worst days of my life as I had created many friendships and had lots of great times so I want to help the community and make it a great one or just make a great one in my eyes.

Why you? Why not someone else?: I am not saying you should choose one person over another but if you were to have some reason to choose me over someone else I would say it would be because of my experience in both the staffing field and the roleplaying field.

Anything else?: If You Have Read This You Shall Be Cursed By The Square Gods Spreading The Dead Memes Of Circles.
lol! elephant cherry
Injustice
Injustice

Back to top Go down